Works perfectly on mobile, tablet, or computer
Immediate access to course material
Unlimited exam attempts
Certificate available for download and print
Moving is hard enough, let alone leaving one massage business to join or build a new one.
Whether you are making a permanent move, or just escaping the cold for a few months of the year to Florida, with that transition comes needing another massage license.
If you are “transferring” your license from another state, you may have found the application process is not quick and easy. You also likely have questions.
Having gone through the process myself, I can testify firsthand about the confusion and frustration that can occur. I’ve also helped 2000+ massage therapists make their professional move to the Sunshine State a little easier, and I want to help you, too!
I have heard every question and concern. I’ve organized years worth of applicant questions, online research, and emails to the Florida Board to create a detailed licensing guide, a simple checklist, and I’ve broken down the process into easy steps to help make this move a little easier for you.
Licensing Guide and Checklist
Included with this 10-Hour Florida Massage Laws and Rules course is a very detailed guide to help you through the process with ease, as well as a printable checklist to keep track of your progress.
The licensing guide will help you answer the following questions:
- Should I apply by endorsement or examination?
- How do I request a state verification from the state I was licensed in?
- How do I find approved fingerprinting locations in Florida or in my state?
- How do I request exam scores for the MBLEx or NCETMB?
- How do I request my school transcript, even if my school is closed?
- What are the steps to obtain a Massage Establishment license?
- What do I need to know for license renewal?
- What is the Board of Massage ORI number for fingerprinting?
- Are there additional local licenses and permits required?
- Plus many other helpful tips to help you avoid licensing delays!
I’ve compiled years worth of research and experience, and this guide is exclusive to FloridaMassage.com customers.
What You’re Getting
1) Immediate Access to the 10-Hour Florida Massage Laws and Rules Course
Before attaining your Florida massage therapy license, the Florida Board requires all applicants (both endorsement and examination candidates) complete a board-approved 10-Hour Florida Massage Laws and Rules course, which may be taken in a home study format.
The course provides quick and easy access to your learning materials with an online exam. No need to wait for shipping or a CE class at a massage school in your area. Get started right away!
When I say this course can be completed at your own pace, I mean it. If you are in a rush to get licensed, complete the course and take the exam today. Planning to move in a month or year? That is fine too! You have one year to access the course materials and exam.
Print or download your certificate immediately after completion of your exam.
The course is up-to-date so you are aware of the latest laws and rule changes.
2) Complete Licensing Guide and Step-By-Step Checklist
This detailed guide and checklist will answer the most common questions, help you quickly identify the steps needed to get your Florida license, and provide simple direction on how to complete each step.
When everything goes smoothly, it typically takes two (2) to six (6) weeks to complete the application process. This guide and checklist will help you avoid delays in processing time.
3) Personal Assistance
Please contact me with any questions or snags you hit along the way. After helping 2000+ applicants, I have heard just about every situation possible. I email the board office frequently to ask them questions, so you don’t have to wait on the phone or wait for email replies.
“You have been awesome and amazing! I assumed these courses would take weeks of reviewing and study, yet I did it all in a few days!
For you to have simplified and streamlined the process, AND include the courses for under $100 is just refreshing and tribute to your profession.
~ Anthony DeFruscio
After this course, course participants will be able to discuss the following:
- Discuss the purpose of the Massage Practice Act
- Define “massage” according to the Massage Practice Act
- Discuss the functions of the Board of Massage, how its members are appointed, and their duties
- List renewal requires for first and subsequent renewals
- List massage establishment license and inspection requirements
- The dates, fees, and requirements for renewal of massage therapy and establishment licenses
I suggest completing this 10-hour Forida massage laws and rules course as your very first step in the Florida massage licensing process, even prior to applying. The Board’s application asks if you have completed a 10-hour Laws and Rules course. If you take this course after submitting your application, you will need to either email or mail the completion certificate to the Florida Massage Board office.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.